Creating a Value-Driven Laboratory
To place your order by phone, please contact our Licensing & Permissions director, Jonathan Wentworth-Ping at +1-603-357-8160 or via email jping@G2Intelligence.com
If you wish to receive a pdf file of this report, which can be distributed to others within your organization or posted to an intranet for firm-wide use, please contact our Licensing & Permissions director, Jonathan Wentworth-Ping at jping@G2Intelligence.com
or call +1-603-357-8160.
Creating a Value-Driven Laboratory: Opportunities in the New Marketplace
Value is the new industry currency, metric and business objective in health care—and clinical laboratories are being drawn into this market.
Authored by G2’s Director of Research and Analysis, Eleanor Herriman, M.D., MBA,
this exclusive report provides an in-depth examination of the forces that are driving labs toward the major value-centered (defined as patient health outcomes generated per unit of resources expended) models—and the definitions, strategies, challenges, and opportunities surrounding the implementation of each.
Creating a Value-Driven Laboratory helps you prepare your lab for emerging business models and details how you can add value in this changing marketplace.
- New Laboratory Strategies—examines the objectives, opportunities for, and benefits of creating a value-driven laboratory—as well as definitions of what value means to health care stakeholder groups, including hospitals, provider organizations, payers, and pharmaceutical corporations
- Value-Driven Offerings—profiles key aspects of implementing the value-driven offerings laboratory strategy, including:
- Offering diagnostic information services capable of improving clinical value
- Providing these reports and services to clinicians through either traditional or emerging channels
- Potentially capturing incremental financial returns through either traditional or new sources of revenue
- New Business Channels—describes the model that involves labs partnering or contracting with other organizations to deliver the lab’s offerings to providers. These channel organizations may support the development, marketing, distribution, and/or financing of the laboratories’ offerings.
- Value Test Pricing—featuring an examination of reimbursement options for new laboratory developed tests, and an examination of where the value-based reimbursement approach might be headed given policy, payor and regulatory changes.
Order your copy now for $995 and your state’s sales tax.