Original Air Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2024
1:00 PM EST
Holding the job of a laboratory sales manager is a demanding one that requires multifactorial responsibilities, including hiring capable sales/service people and providing continuing education. Beyond these duties, a portion of time should include coaching. Effective coaching entails honest assessments observed during co-rides and other interactions that help cultivate one’s natural talents.
This presentation reviews a number of the important components a sales manager should consider in helping their staff be prepared, professional, and productive.
During this webinar, lab sales managers will learn:
- The “three Ps” that drive success for sales representatives.
- Points to consider when hiring new sales reps.
- How to build a community among reps and laboratory staff.
- Factors to appraise when co-riding on a sales call with a sales rep.
- The difference between managing and coaching.
- Free learning resources to better educate sales reps.
Clinical Laboratory Sales Training, LLC