Thursday, June 22, 2023
1:00 PM EDT
Consider these sobering stats:
- Over 93 million Medicaid patients need to be redetermined for Medicaid eligibility after a three-year pause resulting from the pandemic.
- An estimated 15-18 million patients could potentially lose their coverage.
- Nearly two-thirds of the Medicaid recipients surveyed didn’t even know they needed to redetermine.
Imagine you’re a patient waking up and finding out you no longer have health insurance.
The Medicaid Redetermination process significantly impacts labs, healthcare organizations, providers, payers, and especially patients. And the risks are high. You will likely have to manage confused and upset patients, the risk of lost revenue due to eligibility, and added administrative burdens. Join us and FrontRunnerHC on Thursday, June 22 at 1pm ET/10am PT to learn how to navigate the Medicaid Redetermination process.
- A deeper understanding of Medicaid Redetermination
- The impact on both the revenue and cash cycles
- How to mitigate the expected increase in claims denials
- Revenue and cash optimization tactics over the coming 12-18 months.
Founder and CEO
Josh Yelen, CPA
VP, Revenue Cycle Strategy