For those who haven’t yet heard the news, we are pleased to welcome G2 Intelligence to LabX Media Group (LMG), a leading worldwide science publishing company that acquired G2 from Plain Language Media at the close of 2021. Though still early in the transition process, we’re already working hard to continue providing the great content G2 readers are familiar with as well as new and enhanced offerings for both paid and unpaid subscribers.
Subscribers to G2’s Lab & Pathology Insider e-newsletters will note a change starting with our Jan. 21 Weekly Wrap Up edition as we unveil a new design, and subscribers to our National Lab Reporter, Diagnostic Testing & Emerging Technologies, Lab Compliance Advisor, and Laboratory Industry Report monthly briefings will also get a new design and format starting with the February 2022 editions.
Other content offerings we aim to introduce in the near future include:
- A virtual Lab Institute event with the hopes of eventually returning to a live format
- Webinars and virtual Q&A sessions
- Expanded editorial with even more insights from experts in the field
We hope you continue to turn to G2 for the lab compliance, industry, legal, and diagnostics technology insights you need to run your lab effectively and that you find additional value in the changes we roll out in the coming months. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions for content you’d most like to see in G2 publications. Your feedback will be essential as we work to expand and enhance G2’s current offerings and continue to deliver what you already find great about the brand. Thank you!
Learn more about us
Curious about LMG? Here’s a quick look at our other brands:
- Clinical Lab Manager: A print and digital publication that provides in-depth and timely editorial content and resources for today’s clinical lab.
- Lab Manager: A print and digital publication providing the management and technology advice lab professionals need to run their labs.
- LabX: An e-commerce site for buying and selling used or new lab equipment.
- LabWrench: An online forum for asking and answering questions about lab equipment.
- The Scientist: A print and digital publication for life science professionals, dedicated to covering a wide range of topics.
- Technology Networks: A trusted scientific news publication divided into 12 communities that provide focused, high-quality coverage of analytical chemistry, life sciences, drug discovery, and neuroscience.
- Drug Discovery News: A publication providing authoritative, in-depth information on the latest advances in drug discovery and development, and related diagnostics.
- Analytical Cannabis: A leading publication for scientists, technicians, and business professionals working in the cannabis, hemp, and psychedelics industries.