The Counter-Argument to Selling Your Hospital Lab Report
If you are thinking of selling or outsourcing your hospital clinical lab, DON’T MAKE A MOVE until you read this brand-new report.
This new G2 Business Strategy Report by Jeffrey A. Downs and Margaret McMinn, leading lab industry consultants, draws upon the most recent lab industry data and M&A transactions to answer the 3 key questions that confront lab owners who are exploring a sale or outsourcing decision:
- Should you outsource or sell part or all of your lab services before reimbursements fall?
- Does partnership or joint venture with a commercial lab make more sense economically?
- Do you want to maintain ownership or control of your laboratory services?
This 36-page Special G2 Report will take a deep dive into helping you answer to these 3 critical questions — and highlight the often-overlooked pitfalls and hidden costs that may be associated with a sale to a commercial lab.
This Special G2 Report will explore:
- The true value of your hospital clinical lab
- Why hospital labs are overlooked and undervalued in today’s market
- The economics of today’s lab business and alternative lab business models
- The argument AGAINST selling your lab
- Risk factors to carefully consider before selling your lab
- And Much More